Archive for 'Charity News' (Page 2)
Many thanks to all our customers who made the October - December period such a busy one for curtain and roman blinds making. As a result we have been able to make our largest quarterly donation yet to Masaka School. Great...
Met up with some friends who have recently visited the school at Masaka. So good to catch up with the news and see some up to date photos. It's exciting to think that curtain making in the Stroud area of Gloucestershire...
In July Curtains Made For You made it's first donation to the school at Masaka in Uganda, through our charity partner HopeHIV. A big thank you to all our customers for whom we have made curtains and roman blinds, who have...
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014