Archive posts for July 2014
I think that it is really important that all my customers get a product that is just right for their home and I am happy to advise and help wherever I can to ensure this. I can help customers choose the...
Altering existing curtains can be a cost effective alternative to buying new curtains. If your curtain fabric is in good condition then why not consider re-using them to create a new look. I have altered many pairs of curtains for customers...
Roman blinds are flat panels of fabric which are pulled into deep folds. Not surprisingly Roman blinds originated in Italy and have been used as a window dressing for many centuries, hence the name “Roman”. They blend in well with today’s...
10% of all Curtains Made for You’s profits go to supporting a project in Zimbabwe to train orphaned girls in practical skills such as tailoring, run by UK based charity Hope HIV. The centre where the girls are trained has been...
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014