Stroud curtain maker - transforming existing curtains
Altering existing curtains can be a cost effective alternative to buying new curtains. If your curtain fabric is in good condition then why not consider re-using them to create a new look. I have altered many pairs of curtains for customers in a variety of ways. Some people have come to me wanting curtains shortened or lengthened, or a new lining added. I have also joined curtains together and converted a large pair of curtains into several smaller curtains and converted curtains into Roman blinds. Changing the heading on curtains, for example from the standard pencil pleat to eyelets, is also a popular way to transform the look of a pair of curtains. I can also undertake curtain repairs. For more information please do drop me an email or give me a call.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014