Curtain and blind linings â€“ lots of options
Adding linings to made to measure curtains and blinds helps to protect the main fabric, filters out light and helps them to hang well. There are a number of options for linings, see www.curtainsmadeforyou.co.uk/curtains/curtain-linings . A particularly popular choice at the moment for bedrooms is blackout lining which blocks out those light mornings and evenings. Cotton lining helps to protect curtains and roman blinds from dirt and sunlight and helps them to hang well. For the cooler weather thermal lining is excellent as it keeps out draughts and can help save on fuel bills. For even greater thermal insulation, curtains and blinds can be interlined to add an extra barrier to heat loss. For more information on any of these options please give me a call or drop me an email.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014