Outdoor cushions and seat padsâ€¦perfect for alfresco dining
It might still seem a long way off now but I am really looking forward to the warmer weather and sitting and eating out in the garden. With Easter just a month away this might not be as far off as it seems at the moment. So now is the ideal time to start thinking about how you might improve your outside seating areas. A great way of doing this is to have new cushions for your patio chairs or benches which not only add comfort but also helps to create a whole new look. I can also make outdoor floor cushions or beanbags for more informal seating. I can suggest suitable material for these to make them more durable outside.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014