Creating extra seatingÃ¢â‚¬Â¦window seats, floor cushions and bean bags
There are certain times when having some extra seating is really useful, particularly if you have a lot of visitors coming. Buying an additional settee or arm chair is costly and takes up a lot of room. If you have an older property then window seats could be an ideal choice which not only provide extra seating but also create a real feature in a room. Large floor cushions or bean bags are also a great option and create a lovely informal look. I can create brand new cushions or beanbags or can work with existing ones to create a new look.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014