Handmade Curtains in the Stroud Valleys
It seems appropriate that Curtains Made for You should be based in Stroud, a town which has such a rich textile history. It was due to the manufacture of woollen cloth that towns like Stroud and Nailsworth developed and which led to the prospering of towns such as Cirencester, Dursley, Painswick, Tetbury and Wotton-under-Edge. The cloth produced was sold as far away as Europe, the Native Americas and Asia. Whilst my curtains and roman blinds don't travel quite so far, it is great to be making window dressings and accessories for customers living in these Stroud valley towns that were so central to the cloth industry.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014