Interlined blinds and curtains Ã¢â‚¬â€œ help keep out the winter cold
I am currently working on four interlined blinds for a lounge. Interlining blinds or curtains is a great way to help exclude the draughts that can creep in through windows or doors. This is particularly relevant given the current
colder weather we’re experiencing. ‘Interlining’ involves sandwiching a thick
woollen material between the fabric and lining to block out heat loss. Not only can interlining curtains and blinds keep you warmer but they also hang very well and create a luxurious look.
I stock a range of interlining fabric in different weights as well as linings,
and would be happy to advise on the most suitable option for your needs. I can also add interlining to an existing pair of curtains or blind.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014