Made to Measure Curtains Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Thermal and Interlining for Autumn
I’m a summer person and really don’t want to hasten its passing, but there is no denying that nature now points towards autumn. In the curtain world this is just the right time to be considering thermal lined or interlined curtains (and roman blinds) to keep out draughts, conserve heat and keep down those energy bills.
If it’s time for new curtains then thermal linings or interlining will provide a payback as well as added comfort, but it’s often possible to replace or add additional linings to existing curtains. To find out more, check out the curtains lining page and if you need more information, just give me a call or drop me an e-mail.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014