Thermal Lined Curtains to stay cosy this Autumn
Choose Thermal Lined Curtains for Autumn
It's a lovely sunny morning here in The Cotswolds, but the nip in the air confirms that Autumn is here! This is just the right time to be considering thermal lined or interlined curtains and roman blinds to keep out those drafts, conserve warmth and reduce heating bills. If it's time for new curtains then thermal lining and interlining are likely to provide a quick payback in both comfort and savings. It may also be quite feasible to get these additional linings added to existing curtains. Over the next few weeks I will be providing more information on this subject but in the meantime, do get in touch if you would like to find out more.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014