Curtain alterations, an important part of my curtain making.
Curtain alterations are becoming an increasingly popular part of my curtain making. It makes so much sense if you have curtains where the curtain fabric is still in good condition to consider having the curtains altered to fit a new window. Curtains into Roman Blinds is another regular request. Even where sunlight has faded the edges of curtains, it is possible to add a contrasting strip of fabric to great effect. Renewing curtain lining can also breathe new life into tired curtains. Check out my curtain alterations page for other ideas.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014