Interlined Curtains - Ready for Autumn!
Time to be getting Curtains Interlined for Autumn Heat Saving
I know it seems a bit early to be preparing for Autumn, but now is the time to consider getting curtains interlined in preparartion for colder weather! Lots of factors to consider, including a number of benefits, in getting existing curtains interlined, but above all, retaining heat and keeping heating bills down will be at the top of most of our lists. Different weight interlining e.g. bump, dormette and sarille can be used depending on size and location of window, curtain fabric and type of window treatment. (n.b. interlining can also be used for roman blinds) If you want to find out more, just give me a call on 01453 764416 or drop an e-mail to email@example.com Look forward to hearing from you.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014