Curtain Making with Beautiful Fabric
Curtain Fabric from Around the World
I just never know what the next request for made to measure curtains, roman blinds and cushions etc. is going to involve in terms of curtain fabric. Fabric from Laura Ashley is always a favourite and this month has seen a number of orders for curtains using a range of Laura Ashley fabrics. Am due to receive some curtain fabric from the US which sounds very interesting and another customer is on holiday in India and is sourcing some Indian silk which should be of beautiful quality. I am looking at the possibility of sourcing some curtain fabric from Uganda along Fairtrade lines and there are also some local Cotswolds fabric makers who maintain the local tradition for fine fabrics.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014