Which Curtain Heading?
Help with Choosing Curtain Headings
One of the major benefits of choosing handmade, made to measure curtains, is that you get to select your preferred option for each element of the curtains. One of the key decisions to make is what curtain heading to go for. The main options include eyelet, pencil pleat, pinch pleat (double and treble) tab top and goblet. Selecting the right curtain heading makes a real difference to the look of the curtains, as well as impacting significantly on the quantity of curtain fabric required. Hopefully the diagrams of curtain headings on the web-site give a good indication of what each heading will look like but if unsure, please do get in touch as I am always happy to advise.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014