How to re-use good quality Curtain Fabric
I am a passionate believer in re-using good quality curtain fabric so here are a few suggestions. When moving house get curtains shortened, lengthened, made wider or narrower to fit new window spaces. Add, change or renew the curtain lining. Go for a different, maybe more contemporary curtain heading e.g. eyelets. Repairing curtains e.g. where sunlight has damaged edges. Convert curtains to roman blinds. You might be surprised just how easy it is to re-vitalise tired curtains where the core fabric remains in good condition. I am always happy to advise, so do get in touch.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014