Had an interesting request recently to use some excess curtain fabric to make a doorstop. Made it in the shape of a cube and filled it with rice, although builders sand or other weighty materials could equally have been used. Made a really attractive accessory to match the made to measure curtains and cushions, as well as having a very practical use!
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014