I am so pleased to receive more and more requests for curtain alterations, often involving the most beautiful of curtain fabric. Altering existing curtains to fit different windows by shortening, lengthening or even splitting curtains to make two pairs from one large pair, is also quite possible. It seems such a shame not to re-use good quality curtain fabric which is in good condition and often adding a new lining can also help freshen things up.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014