Recycling of Curtain Fabric Off-cuts?
We are in dialogue at the moment with Stroud District Council to see how curtain fabric off-cuts might be recycled locally. It's an inevitable product of my curtain making that some fabric is leftover from the making of made to measure curtains and roman blinds and I really don't want to just scrap the excess material. There must be others in a similar position so I do hope a good solution can be found.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014