Interlined Curtains Help Retain Heat
Despite the good weather of the past week, there is a definite nip in the air reminding us that Autumn is well and truly here. Having curtains interlined are a great way to reduce window draughts and conserve heat, keeping those fuel bills in check in the process!
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014