Archive for uncategorised posts
Posted on the 20th October 2014 at 4:05pm. (0 comments)
While the fabric you choose for your curtains will hugely effect the look of your curtains and the finished style, the type of heading you opt for can also change the overall finish. If you have a modern style of décor...
Posted on the 27th September 2014 at 3:51pm. (0 comments)
Since I set up Curtains Made for You six years ago I have worked on a real variety of projects. As well as the standard square windows I have made blinds for triangular windows, curtains for porthole windows and window dressings...
Posted on the 29th May 2014 at 10:17am. (0 comments)
The interior décor of your room can really be enhanced with the addition of a few accessories that match your curtains and blinds, using the same, matching or contrasting fabrics. Coordinating cushions in any room add comfort and create a great...
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014