Creating co-ordinated interior decor
The interior décor of your room can really be enhanced with the addition of a few accessories that match your curtains and blinds, using the same, matching or contrasting fabrics. Coordinating cushions in any room add comfort and create a great look. While in a dining room a table runner and napkins create a stylish table. In a bedroom the addition of a handmade bed throw adds a beautiful finishing touch. Even practical items such as draught excluders and door stops when made in coordinating fabric adds to the look of the room. For information on any of these, or more accessories that I can make, please give me a call or drop me an email.
Posted on the 29th May 2014 at 10:17am. (0 comments)
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014