Archive posts for September 2014
Posted on the 27th September 2014 at 3:51pm. (0 comments)
Since I set up Curtains Made for You six years ago I have worked on a real variety of projects. As well as the standard square windows I have made blinds for triangular windows, curtains for porthole windows and window dressings...
The temperature certainly seems to have dropped in the last couple of weeks, but this doesn’t mean that you need to spend the next few months sitting in draughty rooms. Simple steps such as changing your curtains and blinds can dramatically...
Curtains Made for You is based in the Cotswold town of Stroud, a town known for its rich textile heritage. As part of my work I get to travel round the county visiting the homes of customers I am making curtains...
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014