Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
There are so many lovely fabrics about at the moment. From beautiful autumnal prints to bright checks and colourful stripes. There are also so many different types of fabric that work brilliantly for window dressings – crisp linens for Roman Blinds or soft silks and cottons for curtains. So what better time to hunt for that perfect fabric and have some new curtains or blinds made to completely transform your room. It is great how versatile fabrics are and how mixing and matching different colours and textures can create stunning looks in a room, whether it is coordinating cushions and curtains or a blind with a contrasting trim or border. I would be very happy to give details of fabric suppliers I would recommend, both online suppliers and shops.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014