Transforming tired conservatory and patio furniture
With the lovely weather we have been getting recently I am really looking forward to enjoying sitting outdoors and lots of opportunities for alfresco dining. Sometimes patio furniture can start to look a bit worn but it is amazing the difference a lick of stain and new cushions can make. I can make cushions for patio furniture in a range of shapes and sizes. I am currently working on some for a customer using fabric they bought back from a trip to Africa. I am also making new cushions for conservatory furniture which again makes the furniture look as good as new at a fraction of the cost. For more information please do give me a call or drop me an email.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014