Curtains and roman blinds for conservatories
Conservatories provide fantastic sunny spaces, whether they are used as an additional sitting area, a dining room or maybe a play room. However finding the right type of window dressing for all the windows can sometimes be a bit of a challenge. Finding something that still keeps the room light and airy yet provides shade from the heat of the sunlight can be particularly tricky. I have recently created conservatory window dressings for a couple of customers. For one customer I created sails that fitted in really well with the theme of the room. While for another customer I created voile drapes that hung over poles for a lovely soft look. There are lots more options so please do get in touch if you are looking for conservatory windows dressings.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014