Roman blinds â€“ a versatile choice
Roman blinds are flat panels of fabric which are pulled into deep folds. Not surprisingly Roman blinds originated in Italy and have been used as a window dressing for many centuries, hence the name “Roman”. They blend in well with today’s interior decors. They are a good option for a window which is too small for curtains and can be mixed and matched with curtains in the same room by using the same or contrasting fabric. The length of the folds can be adjusted so that as much of the window can be in view when the blind is pulled up, ideal if you want to optimise the amount of light coming in or if you have a beautiful view you don’t want to block.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014