Going on holiday? Why not bring back some curtain fabric
We are really getting into the holiday season now. Perhaps you are jetting off somewhere over the next few months. If you are, why not consider bringing back some fabric to be made into curtains, roman blinds, a wall hanging or cushions. Many of my customers have done just this. I have made curtains and roman blinds from fabric bought back from Africa, Bali, India and China to name just a few. The fabrics have been exquisite and often bought for a fraction of the price you would pay for curtain fabric in the UK. My customers have all said what a fantastic reminder it gives them of their holiday as well as giving them some truly unique soft furnishings.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014