Curtain making in the Cotswolds
One of the great things about my job is travelling around Cotswold towns and villages visiting houses to advise customers and measure up for new curtains and roman blinds. Just in the past couple of weeks I have visited customers in Cheltenham, Cirencester, Minchinhampton, Gloucester, Cowley and Brockworth. The types of houses I make curtains and blinds for means that there is real variety to my work as I make window dressings for all shapes and sizes of windows, from blinds for long sash windows in Cheltenham to interesting shaped curtains and window seats for a cottage in Minchinhampton. However my customers don’t just come from the Cotswolds. I am happy to provide advice over the telephone and use a very efficient and cost effective courier service which means that I have made curtains and blinds for people all over the UK.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014