Beautiful handmade accessories from leftover curtain fabric
Quite often because of the way fabric is sold there is some leftover. Many of my customers ask for my advice about what this can be used for. It is amazing the different types of accessories that can be made with small amounts of leftover curtain fabric. Cushion covers using leftover fabric from curtains or blinds help to create a coordinated look. If customers have had dining room curtains or blinds made I have often made matching napkins and table runners. While with leftover bedroom curtain fabric I have made matching cushions and bed runners. For nurseries I have made laundry bags and basket liners to complement the look while using up fabric. All of these additions really add to the decor of the rooms and complement the new curtains and blinds beautifully.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014