Curtain alterations â€“ creating a new look
Whether you are moving house or wanting a new look for a room, having existing curtains altered is a really cost effective alternative to new curtains. There are a number of options when it comes to altering curtains. Existing curtains can be shortened, lengthened, made narrower or wider. An additional lining could be added such as blackout or thermal. Changing the curtain heading can really change the look of your curtains, e.g. from the standard pencil pleat heading to eyelet heading. I can also convert curtains into Roman blinds.
Although I am based in the Cotswolds I have done curtain alterations for people all over the country. I am very happy to recommend an excellent and reliable courier who I use on a regular basis. Please do get in touch for more information.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014