Happy New Year from Curtains Made for You
I hope that you all had a good Christmas and New Year. I had a lovely break at home and then in Cornwall with family. I am enjoying getting back into sewing now though and am already working on a real variety of projects, from curtains and roman blinds to blankets and cushion covers. Alterations are also keeping me busy, with a number of curtains to shorten or making into blinds. I am looking forward to helping lots more customers get the interior look they are after in 2014 with stunning window dressings and accessories.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014