Curtains to keep out the winter draughts
With the cold and windy weather we have been getting recently it is even more important to make sure rooms are conserving as much warmth as possible. Having interlined curtains or roman blinds can make a big difference by creating an extra thermal layer that traps in the heat. A lot of heat is also lost through doors so having a draught excluder could be a good option. I can make these to fit in with the décor of your room's curtains or cushions so that as well as conserving heat they also look great. Taking steps likes these really can save on your heating bills.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014