Curtain Fabric from far away places
I have made curtains, roman blinds and cushions from some fantastic fabrics. Many of the curtain fabrics I work with have been sourced locally by customers, whilst others have been ordered via the internet and come from all around the UK or even shipped from the US or Europe.
I am currently working on some roman blinds for a customer who hand selected their curtain fabric from Thailand whilst on holiday. They chose some stunning silk which will make fabulous roman blinds and will be a lovely reminder of a memorable holiday. If you are thinking of new curtains or blinds and are jetting off to exotic climes, why not have a look out for fabric.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014