Curtains in stunning Cotswold towns and villages
The Cotswolds really is a lovely place to live.On a crisp autumn day, driving through some of the beautiful towns and villages, the golden Costwold stone looks quite stunning. I am very lucky that as part of my job I get to visit such a variety of Cotswold homes. I have recently made curtains, roman blinds and cushions for houses in Minchinhampton, Nailsworth, Painswick, Cirencester and Tetbury, to name but a few. Many of them have been lovely old cottages, often with unusual shaped windows which have lent themselves to sumptuous curtains and roman blinds and comfy and attractive window seat cushions.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014