Do you have a special piece of fabric?
Do you have a special piece of fabric that you are just not sure what to do with? I might be able to help. I have had various people approach me in this situation and I have helped to transform their fabric into attractive items that create real features in rooms. One lady contacted me as she had a piece of cross stitch that her daughter had made and she really wanted it making into something special. I made it into a cushion cover which as well as adding comfort to her sofa has created a lovely feature out of the fabric. I bought a piece of fabric back from a visit to Kenya and Uganda and made it into a wallhanging over our fireplace which is a really special reminder of our trip.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014