Curtain Fabrics - love Autumn Colours
There are some fantastic fabrics out there at the moment, whether you are looking for floral, stripes, spots, bright or pastel, there is something to suit every taste. I particularly like the lovely fabrics that are about in autumnal colours. With such a range on offer now is a great time to incorporate some of these fabrics into your home, whether as some new curtains, a blind, cushions or table linen. If you have found your perfect fabric but aren’t sure how much you need then I can advise on this, please refer to the contact page on my website.
I am approaching my busiest time of year for curtain making and if you are wanting to create a new look in time for Christmas then I need to receive orders in the next four weeks in order to guarantee completion on time.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014