Curtains Made For You and Training in Tailoring in Zimbabwe
Since the establishment of Curtains Made For You we have used part of the Company's profits to support a school in Masaka, Uganda through the charity HopeHIV. Now with the schools long-term funding secured we are delighted to do the same with the Oasis Skills Training Project in Harare, Zimbabwe. Amongst the skills being taught, mainly to teen age girls, is tailoring. It's just great to think that curtain making in The Cotswolds can help train young people in a similar craft on the streets of Harare.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014