Made to Measure Curtains from Stroud in Gloucestershire
There feels a certain serendipity to being a curtain maker in Stroud. The town has a long and illustrious history as a cloth producing community and still today, manufactures tennis ball felt and snooker table green baize. Each year the town's credentials are showcased and celebrated at the Stroud International Textile Festival.
The fabric industry in turn spawned many high quality, craft based, cottage industries and I’m delighted to continue that tradition with my hand made curtains, roman blinds, cushions and accessories.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014