Moving Home, Curtain Advice in Gloucestershire and Cotswolds
A couple of my latest curtain making customers are in the process of moving house, one within the Cotswolds and one re-locating to Gloucestershire. It's been really satisfying to be able to help relieve a bit of the stress by visiting them advising on, and then measuring up for, the various curtains, roman blinds, cushions and other accessories required. Making curtain alterations has also allowed them to re-use some existing curtain fabric and adding some new curtain linings has given old curtains a new lease of life.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014