Curtain Accessories - Using up Curtain Fabric
Having made some interlined, blackout curtains for my Grandsons nursery a few months ago, I really enjoyed using the leftover curtain fabric to line some wicker baskets for the nursery and make a drawstring laundry bag. My daughter is delighted with her co-ordinated nursery!
It is surprising what can be made with small amounts of leftover curtain fabric. Cushion covers are a popular choice but when making curtains and roman blinds for dining rooms I have often made matching napkins and table runners. Similarly for bedrooms, matching cushions or a bed runner is a nice interior decor addition.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014