Thermal Lined Curtains to Keep Warm
When the recent snow arrived I decided to spend some time making draught excluders for our front and back doors. Having been confined to the house for a couple of days they really have made a difference to keeping warmth in. There are many ways of helping retain heat this time of year and thermal lined or interlined curtains or roman blinds are proven heat retainers. The forecast is for a prolonged spell of cold weather so this could be just the right time to upgrade those curtains!
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014