Curtains and Stories
Making Curtains in Stroud, Changing Lives in Masaka
I love curtain making, meeting customers, visiting homes, working in Stroud and The Cotswolds but still find it quite mind boggling that through our connection with Masaka School we can truly contribute in a life changing way to AIDS orphans in S. Uganda. If my husband and I had not visited Masaka School, and other orphan initiatives in Uganda and Kenya, I might be attempted to feel that such a statement was subject to a certain degree of hyperbole. Yet the children shown on our Charity Partner pages are ones we have met and talked to and discovered first hand that their lives are being transformed from being the outcasts of society to children of real hope and ambition. If you are interested in finding out more, please do get in touch or go to www.hopehiv.org for many more inspiring stories.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014