Masaka School Uganda
Curtains from Stroud, Support for Uganda
Stroud and surrounding area looks very green and lush this morning given the combination of rain and sun we have had over the past few days. Reminds me of our visit to Masaka School and the wonderful lushness of Equitorial S. Uganda. It's a real privilege to do what I enjoy i.e. making curtains and blinds from home in Stroud and have a connection with the beautiful children at Masaka School. Thank you to all those whose custom enables us to provide support for the School (10% of all profits go to Masaka). Please do consider our special appeal to raise funds for a Nursery School Teacher for Masaka this year. Thank you!!!
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014