Time of year for Blackout Lined Curtains, Weather for Interlining!
It's that time of year when I get loads of requests for adding blackout lining to existing curtains or enquiries for new made to measure curtains to include blackout lining. Always popular for children's bedrooms as an aid to getting babies and youngsters off to sleep on light evenings, but also seeing adults keen to block out early morning light in their bedrooms. A recent order for interlined curtains is a bit unseasonal, but then again given this Bank Holiday weather, maybe not!
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014