A Home For Curtain Fabric Off Cuts
We have been looking for some while for a good use of the large amount of curtain fabric off cuts that we generate from our curtain making. We are delighted to have found Ten Green Bottles in Powys, a social enterprise, providing training and employment for folks marginalised from employment. They specialise in making products from re-cycled materials and will use the curtain fabric off cuts to produce bags and other fabric items. (see www.greenglassmountain.com) This fits really well with our Ethical Policy and we wish Ten Green Bottles every future success.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014