Curtain Making and Masaka School
Just received an update on things at Masaka, the school in S. Uganda we support through the curtain making of Curtains Made For You. Big recent development is the addition of some vocational training in things like tailoring, weaving, hair-dressing and computer training, giving the children the opportunity to learn a trade with which to support themselves when they graduate. I wonder if in time curtain making could be added to the list!
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014