One of the key decisions to make when ordering made to measure curtains is what heading to have. The main options are pencil pleat, pinch pleat, (double and triple) eyelet, tab top and goblet. Choosing the right curtain heading can make quite a difference to the look of the finished curtains and also impacts considerably on the quantity of curtain fabric required. You will find some helpful information on this web-site under curtains and headings and I am hoping to add some diagrams to this page soon. If unsure, do please give me a call or e-mail and I can explain further.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014