It is interesting how the curtain fabric I find myself working on at any one time tends to reflect the colours of the current season. The Stroud and 5 Valleys area is looking particularly beautiful on sunny autumnal days at the moment and sure enough my order book for made to measure curtains, roman blinds, cushions etc. reflect the oranges, golds, reds and rusts prevalent in nature at this season.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014