Add Lining to Existing Curtains
A popular enquiry at the moment is to have a lining, mainly plain cotton or blackout lining added to existing curtains. Benefits include giving a higher quality finished look, filtering the amount of light entering a room and extending the life of your existing curtains. The same benefits apply also to roman blinds. I am now able to supply a range of curtain lining fabrics as well as undertake the sewing for you.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014