Blackout Lining for Childrens Bedrooms
The clocks are due to go forward later this month so we can look forward to lighter evenings. Great for us adults but not quite so good for getting young children off to sleep with light streaming through the curtains. Blackout lining is a really good solution for curtains in kids bedrooms and works equally well with roman blinds. Blackout lining typically comes in shades of white, ebony or cream, although other colours are available from specialist fabric suppliers. The addition of a blackout lining is generally a straightforward curtain alteration.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014